Instructions for Authors
Submissions should be done by the authors online by registering with http://sciforum.net/conference/LAWSci-01 , and using the "Submit New Abstract” function once logged into system.
- Scholars interested in participating with the conference can submit their abstract (about 150-300 words covering the areas of manuscripts for the proceedings issue) online on this website until 10 April 2016.
- The Conference Committee will pre-evaluate, based on the submitted abstract, whether a contribution from the authors of the abstract will be welcome for the LAWSci Conference. All authors will be notified by ASAP (working week) about the acceptance of their abstract.
- If the abstract is accepted for this conference, the author is asked to submit his/her manuscript ASAP (DOC and PDF), until the submission deadline of 10 April 2016.
- Optionally, some authors may send also a PowerPoint and/or Video presentation of his/her paper along with the original communication. (Not mandatory)
- The manuscripts and presentations will be published on the SciForum proceedings site of the conference: http://sciforum.net/conference/LAWSci-01 for discussion and rating during the time of the conference 15–30 Apr 2016.
- After the conference, the authors are welcome to submit (optionally) an extended version of the proceeding papers to some of the special issues that will be organized in MDPI journals; contact editors for possible discount of the APC charges.
Manuscripts for the proceedings issue must have the configuration specified on the official template of LAWSci conference (please download template from conference web or contact us).
Manuscripts should be prepared in MS Word template (.doc / .docx) and should be converted to the PDF format before submission. The final publication format will be PDF. The manuscript should count at least 2-3 pages (incl. figures, tables and references). There is no page limit on the length, although authors are asked to keep their papers as concise as possible.
Presentation Slides (Optional)
Authors may prepare a presentation in PowerPoint or similar software, to be displayed online along with the Manuscript. Slides, if available, will be displayed directly in the website using Sciforum.net's proprietary slides viewer. Slides can be prepared in exactly the same way as for any traditional conference where research results can be presented. Slides should be converted to the PDF format before submission so that our process can easily and automatically convert them for online displaying.
Video Presentations (Optional)
Besides their active participation within the forum, authors are also allowed to submit video presentations. If you are interested in submitting, please contact the conference organizer, email@example.com, to get to know more about the procedure. This is a unique way of presenting your paper and discuss it with peers from all over the world. Make a difference and join us for this project!
Presentation of Posters (Optional)
Posters will be available on this conference website during and after the event. Like papers presented on the conference, participants will be able to ask questions and make comments about the posters.
- Paper Format: according to official template.
- Figures, Schemes and Tables: Authors are encouraged to prepare figures and schemes in color. Full color graphics will be published free of charge. Figure and schemes must be numbered (Figure 1, Scheme I, Figure 2, Scheme II, etc.) and an explanatory title must be added. Tables should be inserted into the main text, and numbers and titles for all tables supplied. All table columns should have an explanatory heading. Please supply legends for all figures, schemes and tables. The legends should be prepared as a separate paragraph of the main text and placed in the main text before a table, a figure or a scheme. For further enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Potential Conflicts of Interest
It is the authors' responsibility to identify and declare any personal circumstances or interests that may be perceived as inappropriately influencing the representation or interpretation of clinical research. If there is no conflict, please state here "The authors declare no conflict of interest." This should be conveyed in a separate "Conflict of Interest" statement preceding the "Acknowledgments" and "References" sections at the end of the manuscript. Financial support for the study must be fully disclosed under "Acknowledgments" section. It is the authors' responsibility to identify and declare any personal circumstances or interests that may be perceived as inappropriately influencing the representation or interpretation of clinical research. If there is no conflict, please state here "The authors declare no conflict of interest." This should be conveyed in a separate "Conflict of Interest" statement preceding the "Acknowledgments" and "References" sections at the end of the manuscript. Financial support for the study must be fully disclosed under "Acknowledgments" section.
MDPI AG, the publisher of the Sciforum.net platform, is an open access publisher (free of charge). We believe that authors should retain the copyright to their scholarly works. Hence, by submitting a Communication paper to this conference, you retain the copyright of your paper, but you grant MDPI AG the non-exclusive right to publish this paper online on the Sciforum.net platform. This means you can easily submit your paper to any scientific journal at a later stage and transfer the copyright to its publisher (if required by that publisher).