Instructions for Authors
Researchers interested in attending the conference must submit, on this website and not later than 15 October 2017, an abstract of the work they intend to present.
After the abstract is accepted by the Scientific Committee (1-5 days after receipt of the abstract), the authors will be invited to prepare a full description of their work preferably under the form of a PowerPoint presentation, and to upload it before 20 October 2017 to ensure final check.
The presentations will be accessible on http://sciforum.net/conference/ecmc-3 during the time of the conference.
Authors are encouraged to prepare a presentation using the template provided by the conference. Slides will be displayed directly in the website using Sciforum.net's proprietary slides viewer. They can be prepared in exactly the same way as for any traditional conference where research results can be presented. Slides should be converted to the PDF format before submission so that our process can easily and automatically convert them for online displaying.
The following organization is recommended for your presentation:
- Length of the presentation: no more than 30 slides
- Slide 1 (strictly one slide): Title, Authors’ names, Affiliation(s), email address of the corresponding Author, and, not mandatory, logos of the laboratory and/or institution;
- Slide 2 (strictly one slide): Graphical Abstract, repeat the title of the presentation but avoid other text as far as possible;
- Slide 3 (strictly one slide): Abstract (max 200 words) and 3-5 keywords separated by semicolons;
- Slide 4 and following slides: should contain (in the given sequence) Introduction, Results and Discussion; Conclusions.
- Last slide: Acknowledgments and, not mandatory, logos of sponsors of the work.
MDPI AG, the publisher of the Sciforum.net platform, is an open access publisher. We believe that authors should retain the copyright to their research works. Hence, by submitting a contribution to this conference, the authors retain the copyright of their contribution, but they grant MDPI AG the non-exclusive right to publish this contribution online on the Sciforum.net platform. This means the authors can easily submit their contribution to any scientific journal at a later stage and transfer the copyright to its publisher (if required by that publisher).