Instructions for Authors
Papers should be no longer than 10 pages including all tables, figures, and references. Use the word template downloadable here to prepare your paper for FIS 2010.
All papers for FIS 2010 should be uploaded to http://www.sciforum.net/ (see below for a detailed submission procedure). All paper submissions will be peer reviewed. All accepted papers will be published in the online journal tripleC (www.triple-c.at) and available at the conference. Selected papers will be published in the online journal Entropy after the conference. At least one author of an accepted paper must register at the conference and present the paper at the conference. FIS 2010 Best Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference on the authors of (1) the best research paper and (2) the best application paper.
- Register with sciforum.net
- Check your incoming e-mails to validate your user account with sciforum.net
- Once your account is valiated, login to your user account
- Submit your paper
- Wait for the feedback from the conference organizers...
- Deadline of Paper Submission: May 30, 2010
- Acceptance Notification: June 20, 2010
- Camera-Ready Paper: July 10, 2010
- Paper Collection Published: August 20, 2010