The participants can choose to send their manuscripts in the view of publication for special issues dedicated to IC-ANMBES 2016 to the next:
Book published with financial support from Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research and Innovation (ANCSI):
„Biophysics for Biomedical and Environmental Sciences”. Publisher Transilvania University Press, 2016, Brasov.
The book will present new researches on different fields of biophysics for biomedical and environmental sciences. Each contribution will be considered as a book chapter, and besides research results detailed basic parts are welcomed. Review chapters should provide an up-to-date and critical state-of-the-art overview for targeted fields.
We welcome contribution on:
- Biomechanics and Biomaterials
- Fluidics and Microfluidics
- Electricity and Magnetism.
- Atomic and Nuclear Biophysics
- Medical Physics
- Sensors and Biosensors
- Point-of-Care Microdevices
Those interested are asked to send a confirmation message to the email address of the conference (email@example.com) along with the notification of the chapter in which they wish to contribute.
Sensors Journal (ISSN 1424-8220) Impact Factor: 2.245 (2014);
- is the leading international, peer-reviewed, open access journal on the science and technology of sensors and biosensors. Sensors is published monthly online by MDPI.
- MDPI offers each participant of the conference one voucher entitling them to a 10% discount on the APC for papers published in the Special Issue.
- is indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), MEDLINE (PubMed), Compendex (EI) and other databases.
Analytical Letters Journal (ISSN 0003-2719 (Print), 1532-236X (Online)) Impact Factor: 1.088 (2015);
- is an international medium for the rapid publication on important developments in all areas of analytical chemistry, including electrochemistry, mass spectrometry, separations, and spectroscopy.
- is indexed by BIOBASE, CABI, Chemical Abstracts Service, Chimica, CSA, DECHEMA e.V., EBSCOhost, IFIS, OCLC, Ovid, Proquest, Royal Society of Chemistry, Scopus, TEMA, Vitis, VINITI RAN, Web of Science
Biosensors Journal (ISSN 2079-6374);
- is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal on the technology and science of biosensors published quarterly online by MDPI.
- Indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI - Web of Science), INSPEC (IET) and Scopus. Citations available in MEDLINE (PubMed), full-text archived in PubMed Central.
- MDPI offers each participant of the conference one voucher entitling them to a 10% discount on the
APC for papers published in the Special Issue.
Romanian Journal of Biophysics (print ISSN: 1220-515X electronic ISSN: 1843-424X) (B+- DBI journal)
- publishes original contributions, both experimental and theoretical, topical reviews with authors' contributions, notes, in the field of pure and applied biophysics and related domains.
- Indexed in Chemical Abstract Service (CAS), Indexcopernicus (IC), EBSCO, Journal Seek, EZB Electronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek, Nomenclatorul Publicatiilor Medicale al Colegiului Medicilor din Romania
-is a national journal of medical physics and publishes original contributions, both clinical and theoretical from the field of medical physics and related fields, book reviews, abstracts presentations congresses/conferences/symposia, Curriculum Vitae of personalities from medical physics field from Romania and abroad, and information about CFMR work.It publishes also special aspects of national and international conferences of medical physics organized in Romania.
The manuscripts should be submitted electronically.
New deadline is November 30, 2016
1. Analytical Letters via the Manuscript Central website located at: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/lanl and choose Special Issue of IC-ANMBES 2016.
2. directly to Biosensors or Sensors Journals website www.mdpi.com and choose Special Issues of IC-ANMBES 2016,
3. by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for Romanian Journal of Biophysics and mention “Special Issue: IC-ANMBES 2016”,
4. by email at: email@example.com for „Biophysics for Biomedical and Environmental Sciences”. Template here.
Please follow the instructions for authors of each publisher.
All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by at least two external referees.