[S2022] The Constructive Approach of Informational Ontology and the Transform of Philosophical Notion - the Comparison to the Philosophy of Information of Simondon and Wu Kun
As the foundational people of the philosophy of information in France and China, Gilbert Simondon and Wu Kun constructed the eminent informational ontology respectively. They both took their first steps from the study of ―Being as Reality‖, settled the foundation notion of systematic reality above all; then criticized and developed the basic problem of philosophy and the conception of information in the cybernetics from different orientation according to their own interesting ; both of naturalism, compared to Simondon, Wu Kun defined the essence of information more precisely, and described the abundant properties of it; based on the informational ontology, the transform of philosophical notion does not only reflect on Simondon’s idea of knowledge, but also take place in the whole philosophical system and even its history.
References and Notes
- Simondon, G. The Position of the Problem of Ontogenesis[J].PARRHESIA, 2009(7): 5-6; 10; 5-9;
- Simondon, G. (2005) L’individuation à la lumière des notions de forme et d’information. Grenoble: Million.
- Simondon, G. (1980). On the mode of existence of technical objects. (N.Mellamphy, Trans.). London: University of Western Ontario Press.Retrieved from http://english.duke.edu/uploads/assets/Simondon_MEOT_part_1.pdf
- Simondon, G. (2009a). The position of the problem of ontogenesis. Parrhesia 7, 4–16.
- Simondon, G. (2009b). Technical mentality. Parrhesia 7, 17–27
- Kun Wu, the divide of existential domains, science••dialectics•modernization, 1986(2):32-33.
- Kun Wu, the divide of existential domains and the ―whole revolutionary‖sense of the philosophy of information, the journal of humanity, 2013(5).
- Kun Wu, the informational scientificiation of science, qinghai social science, 1997(2).