Home » PDFA 2018 » Instructions for Authors
Instructions for Authors
Our first international conference PDFA, Polymers: Design, Function and Application will accept abstracts only.
The accepted abstracts will be available online on Sciforum.net during and after the conference. Full papers based on the accepted abstracts can be published in a thematic issue of Polymers. Please note that abstract submission and conference registration are two separate processes.
To register for this conference, please follow this link.
- Create an account on Sciforum.net and click "Submit New Abstract to PDFA2018" on the left panel.
- Choose a session which is best suited for your research.
- Submit a 200-250-word abstract in English.
- The deadline to submit your abstract is 22 November 2017. You will be notified by 15 December 2017 regarding the acceptance of your submission.
- Upon submission, you can select if you also wish to be considered for oral presentation. Following assessment by the Chair, you will be notified by 15 December 2017 in a separate email whether your contribution has been accepted for oral presentation.
Maximum poster size limited to 95x185cm, vertical orientation preferred. Please print your poster prior to the conference. A plan of the poster session will be circulated later on.
- All accepted abstracts will be available online in Open Access form on Sciforum.net.
- Participants of this conference are cordially invited to contribute with a full manuscript to our thematic issue. More information is coming soon.
- Polymers is indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Compendex (EI) and other databases, and has an Impact Factor of 3.364 (Journal Citations Reports, 2016).