Home » PDFA » Instructions for Authors
Instructions for Authors
Our first international conference PDFA, Polymers: Design, Function and Application will accept abstracts only.
The accepted abstracts will be available online on Sciforum.net during and after the conference and will be published in the journal Proceedings. Papers based on the accepted abstracts can be published in the special issue "Polymers: Design, Function and Application".
Please note that abstract submission and conference registration are two separate processes.
To register for this conference, please follow this link.
- Create an account on Sciforum.net and click "Submit New Abstract to PDFA2018" on the left panel.
- Choose a session which is best suited for your research.
- Submit an abstract in English - the word limits are minimum 150 words and maximum 300 words. .
- The deadline to submit your abstract is 28 December 2017. You will be notified by 19 January 2018 regarding the acceptance of your submission.
- Upon submission, you can select if you also wish to be considered for oral presentation. Following assessment by the Chair, you will be notified by 19 January 2018 in a separate email whether your contribution has been accepted for oral presentation.
- Please note that, in order to finalize the scientific program in due time, at least one registration by anyone of the authors, denoted as Covering Author, is required to cover the presentation and publication of any accepted abstract. Covering Author registration deadline is 20 February 2018.
Maximum poster size limited to 95x185cm, vertical orientation preferred. Please print your poster prior to the conference. A plan of the poster session will be circulated later on.
- All accepted abstracts will be available online in Open Access form on Sciforum.net.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the journal Proceedings.
- Participants of this conference are cordially invited to contribute with a full manuscript to our special issue "Polymers: Design, Function and Application" in the journal Polymers.
- This themed collection is closely aligned with the scope of the event. The submission deadline for this special issue is
15 June 2018.The conference participants will be granted a 20% discount on the publishing fees.
- Polymers is indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Compendex (EI) and other databases, and has an Impact Factor of 3.364 (Journal Citations Reports, 2016).