Instructions for Authors
To present your research at the event
- Create an account on Sciforum.net and follow the procedure to "Submit a New Abstract" in your User Home.
- Indicate which thematic area is best suited for your research.
- Submit a 200-word abstract in English.
- The deadline to submit your abstract is 13 July 2017. You will be notified by 28 July 2017 about the acceptance for poster presentation. Announcement: Late Submission for Posters (only) now open!
- Following assessment by the Chair, you will be notified by 28 July 2017 in a separate email whether your contribution has been accepted for oral presentation.
Authors will have the opportunity to present their poster in a 3-min talk during a poster session. Maximum poster size limited to 95x225cm, vertical orientation preferred. Please print your poster prior to the conference.
A plan of the poster session will be circulated later on.
- All accepted abstracts will be available online in Open Access form on Sciforum.net.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the journal Proceedings.
- Participants of this conference are cordially invited to contribute with a full manuscript to our special issue "Selected Papers: Symmetry 2017—The First International Conference on Symmetry" in the journal Symmetry.
- This themed collection is closely aligned with the scope of the event. The submission deadline for this special issue is 30 June 2018. The conference participants will be granted a 20% discount on the publishing fees.
- Symmetry is indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), MathSciNet (AMS), Scopus and other databases, and has an Impact Factor of 1.457 and a 5-Year Impact Factor of 1.323 (Journal Citations Reports, 2016).