Call for Papers
Call for Contributions - The 4th World Sustainability Forum
Research concerned with sustainability and sustainable development is progressing fast. Simultaneously, activities within industry, government and academia are becoming more globalized. Successful research requires interaction with multiple partners around the world. We are facing an obvious need for new types of communication within our scientific community. Sciforum.net electronic conferences provide a platform for fast exchange of the latest research findings, as well as a possibility for global meetings with no limitations related to traveling.
The World Sustainability Forum 2014 (WSF-4) will cover timely research topics concerned with sustainability and sustainable development. The conference will include nine topical sessions focusing on:
- Sustainable Use of the Environment and Resources
- Social Aspects of Sustainability
- Economic, Business and Management Aspects of Sustainability
- Sustainable Engineering and Science
- Energy Sustainability
- Sustainable Urban and Rural Development
- Sustainable Agriculture, Food and Wildlife
- Sustainability Education and Approaches
- Sustainability of Culture and Heritage
This inter- and multi-disciplinary conference aims to examine, explore and critically engage with issues related to recent insights and advances in these topics. In particular, the conference will encourage both theoretical and practical debates surrounding environmental, economical and social contexts for those who want to go beyond the buzzword.
The conference will be completely free of charge, both to attend and for authors to publish and is sponsored by MDPI and the scientific journal Sustainability. Selected papers will be published in the journal Sustainability. The 4th World Sustainability Forum Conference will be held at www.sciforum.net, a platform developed by MDPI to organize electronic conferences for scholars.
Please submit your abstract with max 2500 character (in English) by 3 September, 2014. Abstracts should be submitted online at http://www.sciforum.net/conference/wsf-4/call. All submissions will be reviewed by our scientific committee. For accepted abstracts, a proceedings paper should be submitted by 1 October, 2014.
Paper Submission GuidelinesFor information about the procedure for submission, peer-review, revision and acceptance of conference proceedings papers, please refer to the section "Instructions for Authors": http://www.sciforum.net/conference/wsf-4/instructions
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 3 September 2014
- Notification of Acceptance: 17 September 2014
- Deadline for Submission of Conference Proceedings Papers: 1 October 2014
- Conference Open: 1-30 November 2014