Home » WSF-2013 » call
Call for Papers
e-conferences, virtually anywhere.
Call for Papers for The 3rd World Sustainability Forum
Research concerned with sustainability and sustainable development is progressing fast. Simultaneously, activities within industry, government and academia are becoming more globalized. Successful research requires interaction with multiple partners around the world. We are facing an obvious need for new types of communication within our scientific community. Sciforum.net electronic conferences provide a platform for fast exchange of the latest research findings, as well as a possibility for global meetings with no limitations related to traveling.
The World Sustainability Forum 2013 (WSF-2013) will cover timely research topics concerned with sustainability and sustainable development. The conference will include nine topical sessions focusing on:
1. Environmental Sustainability (Section A).
2. Corporate Sustainability Strategy and Economic Sustainability (Section B).
3. Social Values for a Sustainable Economy (Section C).
4. Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Sources (Section D).
5. Sustainable Urban Development (Section E).
6. Sustainable Development Policy, Practice and Education (Section F).
7. Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Innovation (Section G).
8. Sustainable Agriculture and Sustainable Management of Land and Biodiversity (Section H)
9. Related Topics (Section I)
This inter- and multi-disciplinary conference aims to examine, explore and critically engage with issues related to recent insights and advances in these topics. In particular, the conference will encourage both theoretical and practical debates surrounding environmental, economical and social contexts for those who want to go beyond the buzzword.
The conference will be completely free of charge, both to attend and for authors to publish and is sponsored by MDPI and the scientific journal Sustainability. Selected papers will be published in the journal Sustainability.
The 3rd World Sustainability Forum Conference will be held at www.sciforum.net, a platform developed by MDPI to organize electronic conferences for scholars.
Please submit your abstract with max 2500 character (in English) by September 16, 2013. Abstracts should be submitted online at sciforum.net/conference/wsf3/call. All submissions will be reviewed by our scientific committee. For accepted abstracts, a full draft paper should be submitted by October 13, 2013.
Paper Submission Guidelines
For information about the procedure for submission, peer-review, revision and acceptance of conference proceedings papers, please refer to the section "Instruction for authors":
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 16 September 2013
- Notification of Acceptance: 27 September 2013
- Deadline for Submission of Full Paper: 13 October 2013
- Forum Open: 1-30 November 2013