Call for Papers
The 1st International Electronic Conference on Hydrological Cycle (CHyCle-2017) will be held from 12-16 November 2017 online. This event enables the researchers to present their results and exchange ideas with their colleagues without the need to travel. All proceedings will be published on the conference homepage in open access format.
Through this event, we aim to cover the following topics:
- Global Distribution of Water Vapor (Section A)
- Source-Sink Relationships and Methodologies (Section B)
- Global Source and Sink Regions of Moisture of Moisture and Processes (Section C)
- Extreme Events (Section D)
- Low-Level Jets, Warm Pools, Monsoons (Section E)
- Paleoclimatic studies (Section F)
- Climate Change for Hydrology (Section G)
- Soil Hydrological Processes (Section H)
- Water resources management and impacts of climate change (Section J)
The conference will be completely free of charge—both to attend and for scholars to upload and present their latest work on the conference platform. We would like to invite you to “attend” this conference and present your latest works.
CHyCle-2017 is sponsored by MDPI, a scholarly open access publisher based in Basel, Switzerland.
There will also be the possibility to submit your(s) paper(s) to the journal Water (ISSN 2073-4441; Impact Factor: 1.687; 5-Year Impact Factor: 1.912) in a Special Issue with a 10% discount on the Article Processing Charges (APCs).
There will be three Best Proceeding Paper Award: The 3 best proceeding papers selected by the Scientific Committee after the conference will be published as a full paper for free in the Waters Special Issue after peer-review, in case of being accepted. The winners will be announced on 30 November 2017.
Abstracts (in English) should be submitted by 25 September 2017 online at http://www.sciforum.net/login. For accepted abstracts, the full paper can be submitted by 1 November 2017. The conference itself will be held 12-16 November 2017.
Paper Submission Guidelines
For information about the submission procedure and preparation of a full presentation, please refer to the "Instructions for Authors".
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 25 Sep. 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: 1 Oct. 2017
- Deadline for Submission of Conference Proceedings Papers: 1 Nov. 2017
- Conference Open: 12 -16 Nov. 2017
- Best Proceeding Paper Award: 30 Nov. 2017
We hope you will be able to join this exciting event and support us in making it a success.