Instructions for Authors
Procedure for Submission, Peer-Review,
Revision and Acceptance of Conference Proceedings Papers
Submissions should be done by the authors online by registering with www.sciforum.net, and using the "Start New Submission" function once logged into
- Scholars interested in participating
withthe conference can submit their abstract (about 150-300 words covering the areas of manuscripts for the proceedings issue) online on this website until 25 September 2017.
- The Conference Committee will pre-evaluate, based on the submitted abstract, whether a contribution from the authors of the abstract will be welcome for the CHyCle-2017. All authors will be notified by 1 October 2017 about the acceptance of their abstract.
- If the abstract is accepted for this conference, the author is asked to submit his/her
manuscript untilthe submission deadline of 1 November 2017.
- The manuscripts and presentations will be available on
CHyCle-2017homepage for discussion and rating during the time of the conference 12-16 November 2017.
- Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference. After the conference, the authors are recommended to submit an extended version of the proceeding papers to the Water Special issue with 10% discount on the APC.
Structure of Proceedings Paper
Manuscripts for the proceedings issue must have the following organization:
- Full author names
- Affiliations (including full postal address) and authors' e-mail addresses
- Results and Discussion
Manuscripts should be prepared in MS Word and should be converted to the PDF format before submission. The publication format will be PDF. There is no page limit on the length, although authors are asked to keep their papers as concise as possible.
Accepted File Formats
Authors must use the Microsoft Word template to prepare their manuscript. Using the template file will substantially shorten the time to complete copy-editing and publication of accepted manuscripts. Manuscript prepared in MS Word must be converted into a single file before submission. Please do not insert any graphics (schemes, figures, etc.) into a movable frame which can superimpose the text and make the layout very difficult.
- Paper Format: A4 paper format, the printing area is 17.5 cm x 26.2 cm. The margins should be 1.75 cm on each side of the paper (top, bottom, left, and right sides).
- Formatting / Style: Papers should be prepared following the style of CHyCle-2017 template. The full titles and the cited papers must be given. Reference numbers should be placed in square brackets [ ], and placed before the punctuation; for example  or [1-3], and all the references should be listed separately and as the last section at the end of the manuscript.
- Authors List and Affiliation Format: Authors' full first and last names must be given. Abbreviated middle name can be added. For papers
writtenby various contributorsa corresponding author must be designated. The PubMed/MEDLINE format is used for affiliations: complete street address information including city, zip code, state/province, country, and email address should be added. All authors who contributed significantly to the manuscript (including writing a section) should be listed on the first page of the manuscript, below the title of the article. Other parties, who provided only minor contributions, should be listed under Acknowledgments only. A minor contribution might be a discussion with the author, reading through the draft of the manuscript, or performing English corrections.
Schemesand Tables: Authors are encouraged to prepare figures and schemes in color. Full colorgraphics will be published free of charge. Figure and schemes must be numbered (Figure 1, Scheme I, Figure 2, Scheme II, etc.) and a explanatorytitle must be added. Tables should be inserted into the main text, and numbers and titles for all tables supplied. All table columns should have an explanatory heading. Please supply legends for all figures, schemesand tables. The legends should be prepared as a separate paragraph of the main text and placed in the main text before a table, a figure or a scheme.
Potential Conflicts of Interest
It is the authors' responsibility to identify and declare any personal circumstances or interests that may be perceived as inappropriately influencing the representation or interpretation of clinical research. If there is no conflict, please state here "The authors declare no conflict of interest." This should be conveyed in a separate "Conflict of Interest" statement preceding the "Acknowledgments" and "References" sections at the end of the manuscript. Financial support for the study must be fully disclosed under "Acknowledgments" section. It is the authors' responsibility to identify and declare any personal circumstances or interests that may be perceived as inappropriately influencing the representation or interpretation of clinical research. If there is no conflict, please state here "The authors declare no conflict of interest." This should be conveyed in a separate "Conflict of Interest" statement preceding the "Acknowledgments" and "References" sections at the end of the manuscript. Financial support for the study must be fully disclosed under "Acknowledgments" section.
MDPI AG, the publisher of the Sciforum.net platform, is an open access publisher. We believe that authors should retain the copyright to their scholarly works. Hence, by submitting a Communication paper to this conference, you retain the copyright of your paper, but you grant MDPI AG the non-exclusive right to publish this paper online on the Sciforum.net platform. This means you can easily submit your paper to any scientific journal at a later stage and transfer the copyright to its publisher (if required by that publisher).