IWIMSM-01: Iberoamerican Workshop on Modelization and Simulation Methods, Valencia, Spain, 2017
We are glad to invite all colleagues worldwide to participate on the workshop IWIMSM-01: Iberoamerican Workshop on Modelization and Simulation Methods, Valencia, Spain, 2017. This is a joint workshop promoted by professors of the Institute of Molecular Science (ICMol) and the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Valencia (UV), and the Catholic University of Valencia (UCV), Valencia, Spain. MOL2NET (the conference running title) is the acronym of the lemma of the conference: From Molecules to Networks. IWIMSM-01: Iberoamerican Workshop on Interdisciplinary Modelization and Simulation Methods, Valencia, Spain, 2017. This workshop is associated to the MOL2NET International Conference Series on Multidisciplinary Sciences.
This conference is in large measure targeted at under-graduated, MSc, and PhD students, as well as Professors, Engineers, and Researchers focused on the application of Computational Modelling and Simulation techniques. The fields of application include, but are not limited to, Medicinal Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Materials and Nanosciences, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Systems Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences, Scientometrics, etc. The algorithms used may also come from different areas including, but not limited to, Discrete Mathematics, Mathematical Analysis, Complex Networks Sciences, Statistics, Data Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc.
Abstract preparation and submission
Before to submit your communication we recommend to download and use the [Template File] to write your communication. We also strongly recommend you to read carefully the notes to participants at the following page [Instructions to authors] about publication model, copyright, authors responsibilities, etc. Submit your communications in two steps, first submit your title, authors, and abstract here: [Submit New Abstract]. Next, upload your communication after abstract approval.
Steps for Participation
(0) Register, Sign in/Login, to Sciforum platform [Sciforum login] (All the year)
(1) Submit the title and abstract, select a section or workshop (do not upload paper here) [Submit New Abstract] (until Dec-15)
(2) Wait for Sciforum abstract acceptance email, follow the link, and/or login to upload paper, doc and pdf format (until Dec-15)
(3) Download template doc and prepare your communication [Template File] (until Dec-15)
(4) Wait for paper acceptance and publication emails (follow link to proofread your paper) (Asap after upload)
(5) Communicate with chairpersons if corrections are necessary, including past editions (All the year)
(6) Log in to post comments, questions, or answers in a section or one of the workshops (Dec-15 to Dec-20)
(7) Contact chairpersons if you need author (publication) or attendance (posting) certificate for conference and/or workshops (All the year)
Steering Committee (Chairpersons)
Prof. Gloria Castellano, Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDirector of Department of Experimental Sciences and Mathematics, Catholic University of Valencia (UCV), Valencia, Spain.
Editor of NEREIS, ISSN: 1888-8550, Revista Iberoamericana Interdisciplinar de Métodos, Modelización y Simulación
Prof. Francisco Torrens, Email: Francisco.Torrens@uv.esInstitute of Molecular Science (ICMol), University of Valencia (UV), Valencia, Spain.
Scientific Committee (Local)
Prof. Jorge Gálvez, Full Prof., Department of Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Valencia, Spain
Prof. Ramon García-Domenech, Full Prof., Department of Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Valencia, Spain.
Prof. Facundo Pérez Giménez, Department of Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Valencia, Spain.
Prof. Jesus V. De Julián Ortiz, Tenure-track 1, Department of Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Valencia, Spain.
Dr. Maria Galvez-Llompart, Department of Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Valencia, Spain.
Dr. Riccardo Zanni, Department of Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Valencia, Spain.
Scientific Committee (Abroad)
Prof. Alejandro Pazos, Ph.D., M.D., Director of Department of Computation, University of Coruña (UDC), Coruña, Spain.
Prof. Cristian R. Munteanu, Department of Computation, University of Coruña (UDC), A Coruña, Spain.
Prof. Juan M. Ruso, Department of Applied Physics, University of Santiago de Compostela (USC), Spain.
Prof. Natalia D.S. Cordeiro, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Porto, Porto, Portugal.
Prof. Carolina Horta Andrade, Universidade Federal de Goias, Setor Leste Universitario, Goiania, Brazil.
Prof. Yovani Marrero-Ponce, University San Francisco de Quito, Cumbayá, Quito, Ecuador.
Prof. González-Díaz H., IKERBASQUE Professor, Email: email@example.com
(1) Department of Organic Chemistry II, University of the Basque Country UPV/EHU , 48940, Leioa, Biscay, Spain.
(2) IKERBASQUE, Basque Foundation for Science , 48011, Bilbao, Biscay, Spain.