Open Access Proceedings Journals for Academic Events
MDPI publishes a series of open access event journals in all research fields. These journals provide a high quality service and are dedicated to making the output of events widely available. See details at: https://www.mdpi.com/about/proceedings.
If you are organizing an academic event and are interested in our services, please get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Organizer Benefits
- Open Access Unlimited and free access for readers.
- Dedicated event proceedings page A page of the proceedings website containing all event abstracts and a description of the event, along with links to the event homepage.
- Flexible All kinds of outputs from the event can be included in the proceedings, including the abstracts, proceedings, posters, etc.
- High visibility All published items will be assigned a digital object identifier (DOI) and are thus citable, available on mdpi.com, and they appear on search engines such as Google Scholar.
- No space constraints, no color charges No restriction on the number of the papers in an issue, number of figures, or use of color.
- Attractive cover for the issue designed by our professional in-house design team.
- Sciforum support An option to use of our professional platform to host your scientific event, including the event website, peer-review, and many additional features.
- Additional services available Options include English Editing, XML conversion, abstracts delivered on USB drives, printed books, etc.
- Promotion of your event on MDPI journal websites, through newsletters and social media.
- Open Access Authors retain the copyright and can reuse of their article.
- High visibility All published items will be assigned a digital object identifier (DOI), are citable, and are available on mdpi.com.
- Article-level metrics Metrics on readership, citations, and mentions on social medias are tracked and available for authors.
MDPI Proceedings Journals
St. Alban-Anlage 66
Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
Fax: +41 61 302 89 18