Home » ICAM2016 » Guidelines
This conference is organized by Gou-Jen Wang. Sciforum is not responsible for the content posted on this website.
- Official Language
The official language of ICAM2016 is English. All presentations including Q&A will be delivered in English.
- Guideline for Participants
- Conference Venue
Sun Moon Lake Teachers’ Hostel
Time of Registration: 15:00PM ~ 18:00PM, Friday, Dec. 16th, 2016 (1F-Lobby)
09:00AM~ 17:00PM, Saturday, Dec. 17th, 2016 (1F-Lobby)
09:00AM~ 17:00PM, Sunday, Dec. 18th, 2016 (1F-Lobby)
- Internet Service and International Telephone
Computers with Internet Service at Conference Center are provided by Sun Moon Lake Teachers’ Hostel. Wireless is also free to use around the hostel.
- Conference Kit
A conference kit, which contains a conference proceedings, a name badge, tickets for lunches and banquet, a Sun Moon Lake ship ticket, and an official receipt, will be provided to participants during the period from Friday, Dec. 16th to Sunday, Dec. 18th at the Registration/Information Desk.
- Guideline for Presenters
- The presenters and session chairs are asked to keep to the paper sequence as shown in the Final Program. By following this predefined schedule, participants can switch between sessions without missing the particular papers of interest.
- The presentation time for each presenter is 15 minutes including Q&A. The session chairs should allow the presenter for a 12minutes presentation and leave 3 minutes for discussions. All presenters are requested to report their attendance to the session chair 10 minutes before the session begins. If there are only 4-5 presenters in a session, then the session chair should allow the presenter for a 15minutes presentation and leave 3minutes for discussions.
- Notebook PCs and LCD projectors will be available in every session room. Presenters are encouraged to prepare their files in MS PowerPoint format on a USB and copy into the PC at session room before the session begins. Our session aids will assist the presenters to copy the file. If you wish to use your own notebook PC, please open the file before your presentation.
- For unexpected events that cannot be handled on the spot, you may request through session chairs, session aids or make a direct notification to the Conference Secretary Desk.
- Guideline for Posters
Standard Poster Size: 50 cm (width) X 90 cm (length)