Instructions for Authors
For posters and presentations:
- Create an account on Sciforum.net and follow the procedure to "Submit a New Abstract" in your User Home.
- Indicate which thematic area is best suited for your poster.
- Submit a 200 world abstract in English.
- Submit the abstract not later than 30 April 2017. You will be notified of acceptance by 15 May 2017.
- Special issue: "Selected Papers from the 2nd International Symposium on Frontiers in Molecular Science: Non-Coding RNAs and Epigenetics in Cancer" edited by Prof. Dr. Thomas Schmittgen in the journal IJMS.
IJMS is indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), MEDLINE (PubMed) and other databases and has an Impact Factor of 3.257 (2015).
- All Panel abstracts, paper abstracts, posters and presentations will be available online in Open Access on Sciforum.net.
Special Issue Information:
Noncoding RNAs and epigenetics continue to play fundamental roles in the etiology, detection and treatment of cancer. Over the past decade and a half, researchers have unravelled important roles for miRNA in cancer. Translational applications such as miRNA diagnostics have found their way to the clinic. More recently, a focus on lncRNAs and other noncoding RNAs has emerged including the ability of lncRNAs to bind to and sequester miRNAs by working as competing endogenous RNAs. Several anticancer drugs that inhibit DNA methylation and acetylation are under clinical evaluation. This Special Issue of International Journal of Molecular Sciences (IJMS) will highlight work presented at the Second International Symposium on Frontiers in Molecular Science “Non-Coding RNAs and Epigenetics in Cancer”. We invite all attendees to submit a full-length research article from their presented work or a review article of their choosing on the subject of epigenetics in cancer. Submitted work will be due early Fall 2017 with an anticipated publication date of December, 2017.