Travel & Registration Information
To register with this conference, please follow this link. If you need assistance, please e-mail the Conference Secretariat.
The registration fee must be paid latest one month after registration and includes attendance of all conference sessions, morning/afternoon coffee breaks and lunches, conference bag and program book. Other dinners are not included and are left at the convenience of attendees
For onsite registration, please contact the Conference Secretariat.
* First and last authors of articles published in 2014 or later will enjoy a discount.
**Reviewers who provided timely review reports in 2014 or later will enjoy a discount.
Prices are in CHF (Swiss Francs)
Participation to the conference is considered final only once the registration fees have been paid. The number of participants is limited, once the number of paid registrations reaches the maximum number of participants, unpaid registrations will be cancelled.
|Cancellation of paid registration is possible under the terms listed below:|
|> 2 months before the conference||Full refund but 100 CHF are retained for administration|
|> 1 month before the conference||Refund 50% of the applying fees|
|> 2 weeks before the conference||Refund 25% of the applying fees|
|< 2 weeks before the conference||No refund|
Citizens of the EU and the EFTA and their family members
- Citizens of EU and EFTA countries must present valid personal identification, an ID card or a passport. No visa required.
- Regardless of their citizenship, family members of EU and EFTA citizens must present a valid passport and they must have a specific residence permit from a Schengen country (no visa required). Otherwise a visa must be obtained.
For more information, see https://www.bfm.admin.ch/content/bfm/en/home/themen/einreise/kurzfristig/eu-efta-buerger.html.
- EU Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- EFTA Countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland.
- Schengen Countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Citizens of the USA and Canada
A valid travel passport is required. No visa required for stays of up to 90 days.
A valid travel passport is required and in some cases a visa must be obtained prior to entering Switzerland. For more information, check the column "Visa required for stays of up to 90 days" for your country in the Overview of ID and visa provisions according to nationality from the Swiss Office for Migration.
Traveling to Basel
For a complete overview, see wikitravel.org.
- By Plane: Basel can easily be reached by direct flights from many cities within Europe to the EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg (IATA airport codes: MHL/BSL/EAP). Inter-continental travel to Basel is recommended via Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris or London airports. Remember to use the “Swiss Exit”, not the exit to France.Basel is readily connected within 30 minutes via the airport bus line 50 or by taxi.Another airport in the area includes Zurich International (ZRH).
- By Train: reachable from most major cities in France (via Strasbourg or Mulhouse), Germany (via Frankfurt a. M. or Mannheim) and Italy (via Milan). The two train stations Basel SBB and Basel Bad. are both conveniently connected with the city public transports (BVB). A mobility ticket for free use of public transport is provided by many hotels in Basel.